Thank you

We’ve registered your Gift Aid declaration, which will help us make healthcare better for everyone.

Please let us know if you:

  • want to cancel this declaration
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

by contacting us at hello@anhsc.org.uk or calling the Supporter Care Team on 0300 303 5748.

If you are a higher rate taxpayer you can claim personal tax relief via a Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

If you would like to find out more about the personal information we hold and how we use that information you can find out more here.